Obtaining Probate for a Will
Getting a Will approved for probate is a court process by which a Will is proven to be valid or invalid. This is something that should happen whenever someone with a Will has died, in order to ensure that their estate is dealt with in accordance with their wishes.
While it is possible to probate a Will yourself, it may be a better choice to use a specialist solicitor. Some situations where this is especially recommended include:
- Someone has died without a Will
- There are doubts about the Will’s validity or some other dispute
- There are complex arrangements
Whatever issues may arise during probation of a Will, we can help.
Contact Chris Rudd Solicitors
We can help you with probate of a Will. And, we can offer you:
- A specialist team of experienced legal advisors
- Free initial advice with no obligation
- Clear and simple pricing plans