Obtaining Probate for a Will
Getting a Will approved for probate is a court process by which a Will is proven to be valid or invalid. This is something that should happen whenever someone with a Will has died, in order to ensure that their estate is dealt with in accordance with their wishes.
While it is possible to probate a Will yourself, it may be a better choice to use a specialist solicitor. Some situations where this is especially recommended include:
- Someone has died without a Will
- There are doubts about the Will’s validity or some other dispute
- There are complex arrangements
Whatever issues may arise during probation of a Will, we can help.
Contact Chris Rudd Solicitors
We can help you with probate of a Will. And, we can offer you:
- A specialist team of experienced legal advisors
- Free initial advice with no obligation
- Clear and simple pricing plans
Chris Rudd Solicitors is here to help you. So, if you would like to discuss your situation, please get in touch. Feel free to call us on 01925 351 350 or send us a message using the form below.