Home > Services > Housing & Property Solicitors > Conveyancing

Buying or selling your home, or any other kind of property deal, is likely one of the biggest transactions you will make. So, it’s important that it’s done right and that all the legal details are handled correctly. That’s where we can help – call us now on 01925 351 350 to get started.

Conveyancing Solicitors

Buying a house or land is very different to buying most other things. The transaction usually has to be done under a deed for a start, and the sale / purchase also has to be recorded at the Land Registry.

A lot of time and money are at risk if these things aren’t handled correctly. A solicitor will deal with these issues for you and make sure they are done properly.

And, while doing this the solicitor may take the opportunity to check out a few other things for you, such as whether the property is built on top of a mineshaft or that the Highways authority aren’t planning to build a road through the back garden. This process is what is called conveyancing.

We would recommend that you make sure that your conveyancing is done properly and efficiently by appointing an expert solicitor to handle it for you.

How Can We Help with Conveyancing?

Having a solicitor’s help means having an expert you can trust with your conveyancing. You can be safe in the knowledge that your money is not at risk.

We can help you with:

  • Buying and selling residential property
  • Lease extensions
  • Purchasing a freehold
  • Transfers of equity
  • Auction purchases
  • Buy to let purchases
  • Cash purchases
  • Sale-only conveyancing
Call for a Free Initial Consultation

Speak To An Expert Now

Call us now to speak to an expert about your case.

Get a FREE initial assessment to see how we can help you.

Auction Property Conveyancing

If you go to auction to buy a property, you will need to request an auction legal pack. We can help you with checking the pack before the auction so you are aware of any issues with the property. A lack of title deeds or limitations on the use of the property are just a couple of issues we may be able to highlight for you.

Buying Freehold or Extending A Lease

If you are a leaseholder, you may want to buy the freehold interest in your property.

The Leasehold Reform Act 1967 gives leasehold tenants the right to buy – this is called enfranchisement or freehold reversion. We can help you approach the freeholder and arrange the purchase.

However, if you are left with less than 80 years on your lease and you cannot buy the freehold interest, you may want to extend your lease instead. And, you will likely need to do this before selling your property due to mortgage limitations.

Give us a call on 01925 351 350 for help with buying the freehold of a property or extending your lease.

Get In Touch with Chris Rudd Solicitors

So, to get started with conveyancing, please call us on 01925 351 350.

As well as having the support of an expert solicitor, we can offer you:

  • Clear, easy-to-understand advice throughout the whole process
  • Clear, simple pricing
  • National service, over all of England & Wales
  • As we’re based in the North, we typically have lower rates than the South

Call us to get started with your claim or request a callback with the form below.

Send Us A Message to Get Started

Main Contact Form
Checkboxes *
Scroll to Top