Housing & Property

Home > Services > Housing & Property

You want to know that your home is safe to live in, that your investments are safe, and that you get your fair share in any sale. We know these types of issues are important to you, so we’re here to help.

Housing Disrepair Claims Solicitors

Housing Disrepair Claims

You want to be sure your home is safe for you and your family to live in. So, if you rent your home, you’ll want your landlord to make sure the property doesn’t fall into disrepair.

Unfortunately that doesn’t always happen, leaving you in a house with damp and mouldy walls, a leaking roof, or ill-fitting windows and doors.

If you have any problems like this that your landlord isn’t fixing, you may be able to claim up to £10,000. And, you can force your landlord to carry out the repairs they are neglecting.

Read more about housing disrepair claims.

Home Ownership Disputes

Your home and property will be among the most valuable assets you will own. If you co-own the property, you’ll want to be able to prove you own the property so you get your fair share if you intend to sell.

We can help you make a claim about a home ownership dispute. And, if necessary, we can help to force a sale of co-owned property.

Read more about home ownership disputes.

Tenancy Deposit Disputes

Your landlord has an obligation to protect your tenancy deposit with a deposit protection scheme. If they don’t do this within 30 days of receipt, and inform you, they have not met their duties.

If that’s the case, you may be able to claim up to 4 times the value of your deposit, for every new tenancy.

Read more about tenancy deposit disputes.

Japanese Knotweed Claims

Japanese Knotweed is an invasive plant that can cause major problems on your property. So, if someone else’s negligence has allowed your property to become infested, you may be able to make a claim against them.

Read more about Japanese Knotweed claims.

Advice for Landlords

If you’re a landlord and you’re being sued, or need help with something else, we may be able to help you. From defending claims to getting help with evictions, we can offer advice and support for you.

Read more about getting advice as a landlord.

Scroll to Top