Our Services

Housing Disrepair & No Win No Fee Claims Specialists

What We Can Help You With

Chris Rudd Solicitors can help you with a range of cases, from housing disrepair claims to lasting power of attorney.

You may have been accused of speeding or driving without due care and attention. We can advise you on different types of motoring offences to help you get the results you want.

Or, you may not have realised that you can make a claim from a Japanese Knotweed infestation.

Perhaps you are only seeking advice on getting yours or someone else’s affairs in order. That may be by will or with lasting power of attorney.

Whatever your situation, our friendly staff can discuss the best options for you. Take a look at what we can do for you below:

Send Us A Message

Main Contact Form
Checkboxes *