Your Local Warrington Solicitors
As Warrington based solicitors, we are always happy to meet with our local clients, and we have an open-door policy. So, if you need legal advice, come and find out what we can do for you.
- Wills & probate
- Lasting power of attorney
- Family law including divorce and separation, child arrangements, and more
- Small business advice
So, if you need help with anything, please get in touch. If you want to, we can make an appointment for you meet with us face to face.
What If You’re Not in Warrington?
Don’t worry if you don’t live in Warrington – we can still help. We offer lots of our services at a national level and we work for clients all over the UK. We’re just proud of our heritage. Some additional services we offer are as follows:
- Motoring offences including speeding tickets and dangerous driving charges
- Housing disrepair claims against your landlord
- Personal injury and holiday holiday sickness claims
- Consumer disputes, property disputes, neighbour disputes, commercial disputes and … well, all types of disputes
So, it’s ok if you need help from a solicitor but you aren’t in Warrington. A lot of our work is done remotely, so we can always help in some way.