Actions Against Police

Dispute over property with a neighbour

Claims Against the Police

The police should be there to protect you. But they may have acted in a way they shouldn’t or mistreated you. If that happens, the police should be held to account.

That’s where we can help – to bring a claim against the police and get you compensation for mistreatment. And, we can do this on a no win no fee basis.

We can help you take legal action against the police for misconduct and mistreatment, including:

  • Harassment by police
  • Mistreatment while in custody
  • Falsely imprisoned
  • Wrongfully arrested
  • Assault by police
  • Unlawful stop and search
  • Police dog bites
  • Misuse of power
  • Police negligence
  • Police discrimination

However you’ve been mistreated, our expert solicitors are here for you. To get started with a claim against the police, please give us a call on 01925 351 350.

Call Chris Rudd Solicitors

Speak to an Expert

Give us a call now to find out how we can help you.

How We Can Help

We pride ourselves on helping our clients with the issues that matter most. That includes making sure the police are held accountable if they’ve treated you unfairly.

Our expert police claim solicitors are here to help you. We can offer you:

  • No win no fee service
  • We cover England & Wales
  • Clear, easy-to-understand advice throughout the whole process

Call us on 01925 351 350 to get started with your claim.

Lower Rates In The North

Because we're based in the North, the rates we charge tend to be lower in the South, but we still deliver exceptional service across the country.


Send Us A Message

Data Consent