Often in life when things go wrong, it just seems like one of those things. And, there’s not a whole lot you can do. But, sometimes you can make a claim and get compensation from whoever is responsible for your suffering and loss.
For example, you might make a claim against an irresponsible landlord for allowing a leaking roof to damage your belongings. Or, maybe you’ve suffered from food poisoning at your hotel on holiday. In cases like these, you may be able to make a claim.
We know it can be confusing, trying to understand whether you have a right to compensation. That’s why we’re launching this series. Because we want to highlight some of the circumstances where you could make a claim, and what you should do to get things off to a good start.
What We’ll Cover
In the coming weeks, we will be releasing a series of posts to help you understand what you can make a claim for.
Please see below a list of various areas we will cover. And, if there’s anything else you’d like to know about, please get in touch to let us know. We’d be glad to help.
Can I make a claim for:
- Housing disrepair?
- Japanese Knotweed contamination on my land?
- Personal injury or accident?
- Food poisoning?
- Neighbour disputes?
- Professional negligence, where you have engaged a professional, such as a surveyor or financial adviser, who did not do their job properly?
- Consumer disputes, such as disputes with builders or tradesmen?
- Wills and inheritance disputes?
Think We Can Help?
If you already believe you can make a claim for any of the above, please get in touch. Chris Rudd Solicitors can help you get the ball rolling. After that, we can get you the compensation and action that you deserve.With Chris Rudd Solicitors, you get:
- A specialist team of experienced advisors
- Free initial advice with no obligation
- No win no fee service
- We will get you compensation
In short, we can offer you an outstanding service.So, if you do believe you have the basis of a claim, please get in touch today so we can help you get the compensation you are owed. Feel free to call us on 01925 351 350.